Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Grammar Work - Describing a Place





One beautiful morning I was wandering through the woods. On one side of me was a high bank and tall trees blanketed the bank. Big, brown and orange leaves were on the trees. On the other side there was a fresh water creek. I could see big rocks and catfish in the creek. All over the ground was thick, green grass and yellow flowers were growing. They smelled like dasies. As I walked into other parts of the woods, it became darker because more trees were covering the woods. I sat down on a stump and I heard owls and animals racing across the woods. I was sorry to go home because I had so much fun in the woods.

2 comments:

  1. My favorite line is "Tall trees blanketed the bank."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Call Micah he want's to talk to you




    Love Hannah Limon

    ReplyDelete